Information Management System of the Enterprise "LEASING" (ISUP "LEASING") is designed for automation of management and accounting, financial analysis and planning of the company's leasing activities.
IISUP "LEASING" allows to automate a complex of technological processes related to the procedures for the implementation of leasing projects, registration of leasing contracts, control over the execution of projects and implements:
- Information support for the process of interaction of all employees and representatives of the leasing company in the conduct of leasing projects from the moment of filing an application to the completion of the transaction.
- Automate the maintenance of the register of potential customers with an indication of all the requisites of customers necessary for the operation of the set.
- Automation of work with applications for leasing and control of application statuses.
- Automating the calculation of leasing payment schedules (leasing calculator):
1) by the banking method (accrual of interest on the outstanding balance);
2) by the method of appreciation (interest for the entire period is charged for the entire amount of leasing and the amount received is divided by the number of periodic payments).
- Registration in the client's dossier of the results of the analysis of the financial position of the enterprise to determine the profitability of the transaction.
- Automation of work with contracts and additional agreements to contracts concluded within the framework of a leasing project:
1) the leasing agreement;
2) the contract of sale;
3) the insurance contract;
4) loan and loan agreements;
5) loan agreements.
- Automating the maintenance of payment schedules for all contracts.
- Automation of all major operations, corresponding to leasing activities:
1) accounting for the receipt and transfer of leased items to the lessee;
2) accounting of receipts and payments on loans and borrowings;
3) accounting of receipts from the lessee (advance payments, leasing payments);
4) Accounting of settlements with suppliers (advance payments, settlements with suppliers).
- Automation of typical operations:
1) the formation of documents on approved payment schedules;
2) accrual of penalties;
3) accrual of interest on loan agreements.
- Obtaining exhaustive management reporting on leasing activities in different sections:
1) analysis of the leasing portfolio;
2) analysis of the loan portfolio;
3) analysis of the insurance portfolio;
4) analysis of the mortgage book;
5) plan-fact analysis of mutual settlements on leasing payments.
- Formation of the regulated accounting reporting.
Conformity of IUP "LEASING" with the main technical and information requirements:
- The system is based on modern technologies, built on modern industrial platforms (OS, DBMS), which allow to implement the flexibility, openness and scalability of the system.
- The system has a single information database and the possibility of further integration with newly developed automated systems.
- The system consists of interrelated functional modules implemented in a three-tier architecture ("thin client") and functioning in real-time (On-Line) mode.
- The system protects information from unauthorized access, modification or destruction of data.
- The system operates in a multi-user, round-the-clock mode (24/7).
- The system provides for reporting (functional reporting, reporting for control, analytical reporting) in different sections.
Advantages received by the company from the introduction of PMIS "LEASING":
- Ensuring high revenues by placing available resources in leasing services, provided that liquidity is maintained, risk diversification, recoverability, payability and compliance.
- Ensuring the level of profitability and risk of projects acceptable to the company.
- Strengthening control over compliance with the basic principles of financing leasing - recoverability, urgency, security and payment.
- Increasing the collection of payments and return on investment.
- Automation of procedures and control levers for risk management.
- Creation of conditions for maximum availability of leasing for potential lessees.
- Improve the quality and comfort of customer service.
- Improving the productivity of managers at all levels of the company and the effectiveness of collective work of managers engaged in technological processes for servicing leasing projects.
- Separation of responsibility and authority of the company's management bodies, managers at all levels of decision-making on leasing financing.
- Creation of a unified centralized database for providing access to the materials of the leasing project on-line to the leading managers of the company.
- Prompt receipt in real time of data on payment, concluded contracts.
- Reducing the time for submission of reports.