The system of enterprise management "Fido Business Suite" is intended for automation of financial and economic activity of the enterprise, in particular:
- to create a single information space that includes all business units and maintain a single centralized database;
- for automation of accounting in a single database with the ability to maintain several main books;
- for the formation of a single plan for the whole enterprise accounts with a complex multi-level structure;
- to automate the centralized management and control of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise;
- for automation of accounting of accounts payable and receivables of the enterprise;
- for automation of accounting of fixed assets and intangible assets of the enterprise;
- for the automation of personnel management and payroll;
- for automation of inventory management;
- for automation of procurement management;
- for automation of budget execution control;
- for automation of sales management;
- to automate the recording of costs and operating costs of the enterprise;
- for automation of mandatory reporting generation processes;
- for automation of analytical reporting processes.
As a result of the project, the following main objectives have been achieved:
- centralized accounting of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise;
- Formation of analytical reports on the financial and economic activities of the enterprise in various sections of the chart of accounts to ensure flexible, efficient and efficient management of the company's resources;
- ensuring the full and timely information of management personnel at all levels;
- quick access to up-to-date information on the movement of monetary and commodity-material resources both in the context of individual structural divisions, and in general for the enterprise;
- Reduction of the time necessary for the formation of standard and analytical reports;
- Reduction of the time needed to close the reporting periods;
- Reduction of the time required for consolidation and for the formation of a balance between a single unit and the enterprise as a whole;
- forming and obtaining regulatory reports in accordance with the NAS;
- maintaining links between the objects of accounting;
- Exclusion of double entry of information;
- centralized control over the expenditure of funds, in accordance with the budget of the enterprise;
- centralized accounting of accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- centralized procurement management and exclusion of inefficient and high-cost procurement;
- inventory management and control over their movement;
- centralized management of sales of finished products;
- Reduction of staff time spent on manual data processing;
- Reduction of human and financial resources related to the support of the information system;
- increase the degree of fault tolerance and mobility of the information system;
- increase the degree of reliability and safety of data.
Module "Organizational Structure"
Module "General Ledger"
Module "Settlements with counterparties"
Module "Cash management"
The module "Fixed assets"
Module "Inventory Management"
"Purchasing Management" module
Sales Management Module
Module "Personnel Management"
Module "Organizational Structure"
Provides the opportunity to create a multi-level organizational structure of the enterprise with any number of units organized into hierarchical structures of arbitrary complexity.
The module "Organizational structure" provides maintenance of the necessary directories of organizations and units, countries, regions and districts.
The module "Organizational structure" has the following basic functions:
- maintaining the organizational structure of organizations and units;
- work with classifiers that determine the possibility of using various functions at the level of the organization (for example, maintaining a staff group);
- maintaining a directory of countries;
- maintaining a directory of oblasts;
- maintaining a directory of areas.
The module "Organizational structure" is closely integrated with modules "General ledger", "Personnel management".
Module "General Ledger"
Module "General Ledger" - the central module of the system "Fido Business Suite".
Module "Home Book" - a tool for synthetic accounting; Here, the data of business transactions from all sectors (systems) of primary accounting and other sources are aggregated and on the basis of these data consolidated financial statements on the activities of the enterprise are formed.
The architecture of the integrated ledger ensures the completeness and reliability of accounting data, provides the necessary control over the data. The module's tools provide simultaneous maintenance in one database of the Main Books of all divisions of the enterprise.
Module "Home Book" takes into account all the requirements of the company to the structure of the chart of accounts for the most complete reflection of the requirements of the accounting model of the enterprise. By using the appropriate account structure (in addition to accounting registers, you can create analytical accounting registers that are defined by the user when setting up the chart of accounts). The module provides the necessary level of detail in the general ledger.
In the module "General Ledger" functions of formation and control of budget execution are realized. Budget data can be entered either manually or downloaded from external spreadsheets.
The functions of global consolidation provide consolidated information on any direction of economic activity, in any cut and with any degree of detail.
Basic features of the module "General Ledger"
- Support for a multi-level chart of accounts for posting entries:
The chart of accounts is a system-wide reference book that is used by all modules of the enterprise management system "Fido Business Suite" to form postings;
- configuration of typical operations;
For certain accounts, the sign of the obligatory use of additional analytical features-such as "counterparty organization", "types of services", etc., may be established;
- adjustment of business operations;
- determination of reporting periods;
- accounting of exchange rates;
- the system supports various ways of entering transactions:
- import of postings from other modules of the enterprise management system "Fido Business Suite" of business transactions and postings with preservation of communications "Posting - Operation - Document;
- import of postings from any other software subsystems by preparing these files with posting files in an agreed format;
- manual input and editing of business transactions and postings with the preservation of the "Post - Operation - Document" links in the "General Ledger" module;
- automatic calculation of the balance and turnovers on accounts - with the possibility of detailed analysis by analytical features (for those accounts where they are used);
- automation of the procedure for closing the financial period and calculating the final financial result of the organization by type of activity - using the mechanism of customizable standard operations;
- automatic generation of standard reporting forms on the entire account plan or its part (turnover balance reports, general ledger, order logs, wire samples, etc.) in functional and foreign currencies;
- Preparation and submission of standard and analytical reporting;
- preparation and provision of regulated legislative reporting.
Opportunities for holdings and corporations
The module "Home Book" contains rich opportunities for preparing data for consolidated financial statements of enterprises of the holding type that have branches and / or subsidiaries:
- Maintenance of the unified multi-level chart of accounts of the holding;
- Maintaining financial accounting for a group of companies, receiving reports both on a separate company and consolidated, for the group;
- automation of the procedure for performing elimination operations (repayment of intra-group loans, settlements, investments, profits, etc.) - using the mechanism of customizable standard operations;
- construction of consolidated financial statements of the holding company (with the possibility of independent analysis of financial data and reporting of each of the legal entities or branches);
- delineation of access to financial information by branches or legal entities of the holding.
Possibilities for monitoring the implementation of the budget
The module "General Ledger" allows you to connect the functions of control of budget execution.
Budget indicators can be formed in various ways: manually; Automatically, based on the ledger data; Importing data from Microsoft Excel. Control over the execution of budgets in the system can be done both with the help of special forms and reports.
- formation of the company's budget and cost estimates;
- the ability to build reports based on budgets and financial obligations for the formation of a financial plan;
- the possibility of forming a financial plan on the basis of fixing liabilities in the list of financial obligations;
- the ability to import a financial plan from external tables;
- automated control over the execution of the financial plan:
- the ability to control the amounts of payment orders at the time of entering or approving for compliance with the lines of the fin. Plan;
- the ability to receive reports on the implementation of the financial plan;
- centralized accounting of budgets of costs within a single enterprise or group of enterprises:
- availability of a formalized model of budgets of costs, purchases and payments;
- the possibility of importing primary estimates of unit costs from external sources;
- automatic generation of a general cost register by types of expenses;
- automated control of primary documents (orders, orders, contracts) for compliance with the procurement budget:
- control over compliance with the procurement budget by types of expenditures at the stage of input of the primary document;
- control over compliance with the procurement budget by types of expenses at the stage of approval of the primary document;
- distributed control for compliance with the budget of purchases by types of expenses of branches;
- availability of reports on the results of budget execution.
The module "Home Book" is closely integrated with the modules "Cash management", "Settlements with counterparties", "Fixed assets", "Purchasing management", "Inventory management", "Salary calculation".
Module "Settlements with counterparties"
It is a tool for accounting for the relationship of an enterprise with all counterparties, including buyers and suppliers.
Automation of routine elements of the implementation and procurement processes, such as processing invoices issued, settlements with suppliers, tax calculations, payment for shipped products, recognition of revenue and reflection of cash inflows, significantly reduces the time cycles of supply and sale, reduces administrative costs for data management Processes.
The module provides a strict financial control over the expenditure of funds, automates the operations from receipt of the order to receipt of funds.
The module allows you to register and keep records of business contracts. In this case, it is possible to issue invoices and print payment documents according to the terms of the contract. The automation of the billing process and invoices will automatically generate the corresponding transactions.
The module allows you to calculate taxes for standard invoices, adjustments, discounts and other receipts. For each sales operation, the module will automatically create accounting entries for the income and expense accounts and calculate the tax amounts based on user-defined rules.
The module allows you to analyze the status of accounts receivable by the terms of occurrence and periods of delay, view statements for individual debtors.
The module allows you to initiate and monitor the execution of payments from one central workplace. In general, the module's resources will prevent repeated and unauthorized payments.
The module "Settlements with counterparties" provides all standard functions for managing a single space of counterparties. Also in the module are implemented such functions as consolidation / division of counterparties, to prevent duplication of information in the counterparty directory.
The module provides communication "Counterparty - Contract - Document - Business transaction - Accounting posting", which allows you to conduct detailed analysis and implement tight integration with the Home Book module.
Basic functions and features of the subsystem:
- maintaining a single directory of banks;
- maintaining a single directory of counterparties;
- maintaining and recording contracts with counterparties;
- formation and processing of primary documents;
- tax calculations and tax reporting;
- Multicurrency accounting, automatic calculation of exchange rate and sum differences;
- automatic generation of payments;
- automatic generation of invoices;
- Preparation and submission of standard and analytical reporting;
- preparation and provision of regulated legislative reporting;
- forming and exporting to the module "Home Book" accounting entries.
Accounting for settlement transactions with suppliers and buyers
Generally, outgoing invoices are generated automatically based on sales agreement data or registered manually. They exist in the system as primary documents. The postings are generated automatically, in accordance with the accounting rules, regardless of how the invoice was created. In the future, they can be analyzed both in the created postings and in the places of origin.
Invoices can be created in any currencies. The system provides for automatic conversion of amounts into the accounting currency. In the created postings, the amount is stored in the currency of the invoice together with the rate that allows you to form the balance of the sub-accounts of arrears with the division by currencies.
The module provides the following functions:
- the ability to independently enter invoices from suppliers with subsequent transfer of value to incoming orders and acts of work performed (transaction pricing);
- the ability to automatically generate invoices from suppliers on the basis of entered revenue orders and certificates of work performed;
- the ability to obtain information about receivables and payables on the terms of the arrears and the decryption of the amount of debt to specific primary documents;
- automatic calculation of transactions on exchange rate differences, currency debt revaluation at the end of the period;
- the ability to automatically generate an invoice for the buyer on the basis of a consignment note for shipment or an act of work performed;
- Ability to configure printing methods for all necessary primary documents (invoices, invoices, orders for shipment).
Accounting for VAT and maintaining books for purchases and sales:
- accounting of VAT accrued in the context of vendor invoices, automatic presentation of VAT to the budget on the fact of posting;
- logging of incoming and outgoing invoices;
- automatic formation of a purchase book and a sales book based on payment documents, invoices, prepayment accounts and performed operations of matching receivables and creditor documents ("binding" operations);
- maintenance and automatic generation of additional sheets for books of sales and purchases;
- Automation of registration of powers of attorney for the right to sign primary documents.
Work with the Reconciliation Acts
The module allows you to obtain reconciliation checks with the organization for any period in the currency of settlements, in any currency and any rate:
- automatic generation and printing of reconciliation acts with counterparties;
- tracking the reconciliation status: "directed to the counterparty", "confirmed by the counterparty", "rejected by the counterparty";
- accounting for the next reconciliation of the date of the previous confirmed reconciliation.
Functions of accounting contracts with suppliers
- centralized accounting of contracts with suppliers and buyers within the framework of a separate enterprise or group of enterprises;
- the possibility of automatic binding of documents to the contract and the stage of the contract with the control of the amounts of bound documents;
- the ability to view all the documents attached to it from the contract;
- control over the implementation of the contract by responsible executors at all stages;
- the ability to maintain the balance of payments with suppliers in the context of contracts.
Accounting in a single database of transactions of various legal entities:
- the possibility for different legal entities of the holding company or separate branches of the company to settle accounts with counterparties and build the necessary reporting in a single database - both for each of the legal entities (branches) and for the holding as a whole;
- delineation of access to information for employees of different legal entities (branches).
The module "Settlements with counterparties" is closely integrated with modules "Home Book", "Purchasing Management", "Inventory Management", "Cash Management".
Module "Cash management"
It is a tool for recording the movement of cash on accounts in banks and in the cash register, recording various types of debts and transactions with accountable persons.
The module "Cash management" allows you to keep a record of settlement, currency and special accounts in banks.
The module allows you to enter bank statements, both in manual and automatic modes, and compare them with the system data.
The main functions of the module "Money management" are:
- maintenance of an arbitrary number of settlement accounts in specified currencies;
- maintenance of bank statements, recording of checksums on statements, control of posting of documents:
- manual input and editing of bank statements;
- reconciliation of bank statement lines;
- editing and monitoring of bank statement errors;
- automated input of a bank statement;
- posting of payment documents with the formation of transactions on standard transactions;
- accounting of operations on settlement and deposit accounts in functional and foreign currency - input of incoming and outgoing payment orders both manually and automatically by integration with the "Bank-Client" systems;
- automatic revaluation of foreign currency bank accounts;
- the formation of accounting entries and exports to the module Home Book;
- formation of operational and analytical reports on balances and turnover on settlement accounts for any period;
- reporting on cash transactions - the availability of standard analytical and accounting reports, formed as workbooks in Microsoft Excel format.
Accounting for reporting amounts
- Enter and print up-to-date reports;
- automatic generation of postings depending on the directions of use of the reporting amounts;
- revaluation of debts of accountable persons in foreign currency;
- the ability to control the expenditure of accountable amounts within the budget.
Accounting for cash transactions
- maintenance of an arbitrary number of cash desks in specified currencies, accounting for transactions and balances on special purpose codes;
- accounting for cash transactions (cash flow on the cash desk) in both the functional currency and the foreign currency of a particular transaction;
- printing of incoming and outgoing cash orders, insert sheets to the cash book, cashier reports, analytical transcripts.
The module "Money management" is closely integrated with the modules "Home Book", "Purchasing Management", "Inventory Management", "Settlements with counterparties".
The module "Fixed assets"
It is a comprehensive software solution for accounting for fixed assets, intangible assets and unfinished construction. It is designed to maintain the operational and accounting records of all types of these assets. The module will provide an optimal strategy for paying taxes and accounting.
The module "Fixed Assets" provides maintenance of several registers of fixed assets, including for tax and accounting. The functions of tax calculations and reporting can be adjusted in accordance with the requirements of tax legislation. For tax and accounting, the system allows you to use any existing methods of depreciation, as well as specially developed formulas for calculating depreciation. In addition, the module can keep records of unfinished construction and intangible assets.
The module "Fixed assets" allows you to optimize payments for property tax. In the system, you can define an unlimited number of independent books and choose the optimal strategy for calculating depreciation for tax accounting purposes.
The module "Fixed assets" supports the functions of analytical accounting. By flexibly coding the location of the asset, the user can quickly identify the responsible officer and the location of the asset. The inventory function allows you to document periodic inventory of assets. The system allows you to reconcile the inventory objects and report on the missing objects.
The module "Fixed assets" allows you to generate reports on received, retired, written-off assets. Employees responsible for specific facilities will receive timely and accurate information from analytical records.
The module "Fixed assets" allows you to manage the objects of unfinished construction from the beginning of construction to commissioning. It provides convenient tools for recording and analyzing costs throughout the life cycle of the project, and capitalizing on these costs upon completion of construction.
Basic functions of the module:
- operations with assets (arrival, disposal, relocation, etc.);
- depreciation of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- keeping a register of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- calculation of property tax;
- revaluation of fixed assets;
- accounting for capital investments.
Other features of the subsystem:
- the ability to maintain a single database of accounting for fixed assets of various legal entities or stand-alone branches of the company;
- delineation of access to information for employees of legal entities (branches);
- the possibility of separate storage and automatic generation of accounting and tax value, which ensures the tax accounting of the OS strictly in accordance with the requirements of regulatory materials;
- availability of reports that form the sums of permanent and temporary differences, for their reflection in the tax accounting;
- automatic calculation of currency equivalents of fixed assets value taking into account advance payments;
- the ability to keep a record of leased equipment in the context of customers and inventory numbers;
- the formation of all types of primary documents (a receipt order for a warehouse, invoice, documents for internal movement, documents for shipment, acceptance of leased equipment, etc.).
- the formation of primary accounting forms OS6, OS1; OS 4, etc .;
- automatic generation of postings for all transactions;
- Possibility of revaluation of the OS;
- Support for cost and cost accounting for uncompleted and uncommitted facilities;
- Inventory of the OS (availability of the report "Inventory list", allowing to build the necessary list of objects for inventory);
- accounting of future expenses with the possibility of their automated assignment to costs evenly or by a custom algorithm
- availability of a set of standard analytical, accounting and tax reports provided in the format of Microsoft Excel tables.
The module "Fixed Assets" is closely integrated with the modules "Home Book", "Inventory Management".
Module "Inventory Management"
Provides the solution of problems of quantitative (warehouse) and cost (accounting and management) accounting of commodity-material values (TMC).
The module "Inventory management" increases the productivity of work, allows you to reduce storage costs, increases the accuracy of accounting. The module provides analysis of all characteristics of material stocks, effective control and reduction of the level of material stocks.
Basic functions and features of the subsystem:
- A detailed description of the warehouse topology. The ability to create and use an unlimited set of warehouse analytics, describing the warehouse space: acceptance and shipping zones, zones of sorting, quality control, passes, shelves, shelves, cells, ground storage, packaging, etc.
- Maintaining the classifier of warehouses, goods, types of goods states and units of measurement of the parishes:
- uniform for the entire enterprise definition of storage locations by position, lot and warehouse;
- control of inventory, serial and party numbers;
- definition of storage locations for positions and rules for inventory management;
- Splitting parts into parts and tracking these parts to different storage locations.
- Maintain inventory records in real time at the level of the last stock operation.
- Monitoring and control of goods and materials by statuses, versions, batches, serial numbers, locations and other parameters.
- Provide data on the use of positions and daily reports on transactions.
- Transparent updating of the data of the module "General Ledger" for each relevant operation.
- Operations with inventories, such as acceptance, return, transfer, write-off, issue, etc.
- Formation of primary documents (a receipt order for the warehouse, documents for internal transfer, acts of write-offs, expense orders, TTN for vacation on the side, etc.).
- Maintenance of a single nomenclatural reference book.
- Grouping items with similar characteristics into user-defined classes.
- Determination of positions not participating in stocks.
- Possibility of reservation of inventory and shipment by document - reserve:
- maintaining control reports on all adjustments, changes and movements of stocks;
- Support for rules for reservation of lots.
- The possibility of using different schemes of reflecting the arrival of goods from suppliers:
- distributed scheme: reflection of the fact of arrival in the warehouse only in quantitative terms, with the subsequent input of the invoice from the supplier and transfer of value to the lines of the incoming orders by the bookkeeper (transaction of the price);
- Integrated scheme: the entire operation is entered in the warehouse (entering a receipt, automatic creation of an account, pricing);
- The scheme of accounting for "unrefined deliveries", allowing to assess the income at the standard price with the subsequent adjustment of this price when the account is received (used when there is no invoice from the supplier for the incoming order in the reporting period).
The ability to write off raw materials and components by direct method, directly to release a specific type (specific lot) of finished products.
- Ability to create a system of multi-level sets (one set can be included in another), which allows the implementation of various data models for goods circulation and reflection in warehouse and cost accounting.
- Quantitative accounting of goods and materials in warehouses of temporary storage, warehouses of responsible storage or customs warehouses.
- Valuation of inventory with the use of various methods for estimating the write-off cost: FIFO, LIFO, Average or Dynamic (accounting for the actual cost of the batch).
- Ability to use a set of different estimates of the value of a specific nomenclature for different accounting subjects (legal entities, branches, sales units, etc.).
- Possibility of independent adjustment of cost and inventory records.
- Possibility of the organization of the cost off-balance accounting of the Inventories (former IBEs) under the report. Automatic generation of postings from the accounts of storage to the expense accounts, when moving from the warehouse to the materially responsible person (MOL), and the availability of information on the number and cost of materials listed for each MOL.
- Off-balance movement of goods purchased for safekeeping or processing, not accompanied by posting or accompanied by posting using off-balance accounts. Reflection of the return of goods and materials to the supplier with write-off of the value of inventories at the present value of write-off, with the occurrence of the supplier's debt at the historical price (the price of delivery) and with automatic calculation of deviations and the formation of postings for deviations.
- Formation of documents for internal movement. When moving goods and materials between remote units of the company, the ability to take inventory in a warehouse on the road.
- Availability of a standard set of analytical, accounting and tax reports on the movement of goods and materials (turnover list, warehouse portrait, invoices, etc.) in Microsoft Excel format.
Inventory of goods and materials
- Support in the system of inventory inventory operations: the availability of the type of document "Inventory", which provides a convenient and fast entry into the system of information on the actual availability of material values following the inventory;
- automatic generation of accounting entries for the difference between data in the system (before inventorying) and actual availability in warehouses;
- availability of the report "Inventory list", allowing to build the necessary list of objects for inventory;
- continuous, periodic or annual carrying out of a full inventory, establishment of new periodic inventories.
Accounting for write-offs of goods and materials for production and distribution costs
- Realization of primary documents such as "Act write-off for costs" (indirect costs) or "Act write-off for finished products" (direct costs);
- for the document "Act of write-offs for finished products" - the possibility of assigning goods and materials directly to the release of a specific type of finished product (with a specific lot of finished products included in the accounting for analytical lots);
- automatic tracking of accounting transactions by any accounting operation to write off materials or services for costs.
The module "Inventory management" is closely integrated with the modules "Home Book", "Purchase Management", "Fixed Assets".
"Purchasing Management" module
Provides automation of the solution of the task of forming orders, selecting suppliers and supporting document management in the procurement management process.
The "Purchasing Management" module provides a complete set of tools necessary for fast and efficient processing of requests for offers, orders, purchase orders, receipts and returns. The "Purchasing Management" module allows to optimize and standardize all procurement processes, to achieve a high degree of integration with suppliers
The "Purchasing Management" module allows:
- increase the accuracy of accounting, control and analysis of the movement (receipt) of material and technical resources (MTP);
- create an information and reference system about suppliers, suppliers' price lists, etc.
- Carry out centralized application companies;
- to carry out the selection of suppliers, to formalize the arrangements for the placement and control of the fulfillment of orders;
- Control the supply of MTP.
When the "List of Approved Suppliers" is activated, the system will help identify a group of suppliers whose work is approved based on procurement experience or other business conditions.
The "Purchasing Management" module makes it possible to analyze the vendor's performance, the accuracy of deliveries, the quality of the goods, the costs associated with purchases, etc. Purchasing managers can use this tool in their work when selecting suppliers and forming delivery orders.
Basic functions and features of the subsystem:
- monitor the operational status of stocks;
- Maintain a database of contracts with suppliers of raw materials and materials (packagings) and provide on its basis the formation of recommendations on the choice of supplier, the volumes of lots and terms of supply;
- maintain a database of orders submitted to suppliers by procurement specialists;
- automatically generate orders for payment of orders issued to suppliers by procurement specialists;
- automatically monitor the execution of orders (schedules of resource supplies);
- formation of a payment schedule for an order and monitoring of its execution:
- automatic generation of service notes for payment on orders to suppliers in case of full or partial prepayment;
- Formation of service notes for payment of invoices for completed deliveries;
- formation of demand for materials on the basis of applications from the units:
- accounting of applications from the units for obtaining goods and materials;
- formation of an order for one or several applications from units;
- control of the execution of applications from units.
The "Purchasing Management" module is closely integrated with the modules "Home Book", "Settlements with counterparties", "Inventory management".
Sales Management Module
Provides automation of the process of formation and execution of orders under contracts for the sale of products, thus allowing for timely monitoring of the status of execution, changes to the order, delivery stages, and use of various analytical data in real time.
The module "Sales Management" provides the following main features:
- formation of contracts for the sale of products with the acquisition of products sold by positions;
- Accounting and control of the implementation of contracts for the sale of products;
- accounting and control of delivery schedules, in accordance with the concluded contracts;
- maintenance of price-list of prices for products sold in several currencies;
- Real-time check of availability of sold products in the warehouse on a certain date;
- reservation of products in the warehouse according to delivery schedules;
- billing for payment as the implementation of the implementation agreement;
- accounting of cash receipts under a contract for sale;
- obtaining analytical information on contracts for sale in different sections.
Module "Personnel Management"
It is developed as a powerful tool for optimizing the use of labor resources in the interests of the cause. It allows us to implement a carefully developed policy of attracting, accounting, developing and retaining personnel at the enterprise, taking into account the best experience of personnel management at enterprises.
The ability to make sound managerial decisions in the field of personnel is based on the integrated nature of the information in the database. Personnel selection, its placement, relocation and other personnel processes are carried out taking into account uniform requirements on the basis of detailed objective information.
The system allows you to effectively work not only for one legal entity, but also for several legal entities. In particular, the model of work is supported: Management company - Branch (Organization) - Structural unit.
The organizational structure of the enterprise is defined in the corresponding module. Visually, the structure is presented in the form of a tree of organizations and divisions, on the upper level of which is the Management Company.
One of the distinguishing features is the support of various types of interrelations between the elements of the organizational structure, ie, the module lays the connection of the organizational units both on the administrative and functional principle and on the territorial one. This possibility is relevant for complex organizational structures, when a legal entity has branches with different locations.
- Appointment of employees, their movement with a full chronology, including information on divisions, positions, ranks, tariffs.
- Data for the calculation of wages and other payments.
- Dismissal of employees, keeping the entire history in the system.
- Information on all real and laid-off employees, information about all who are being charged.
- Maintaining all information relating to the individual, such as information about age, length of service, education, qualifications, relatives, etc.
- Creation of organizational structure and staffing, work with directories and other information about professions and positions.
- Comparison of the actual and planned number of staff.
- Presenting information in a convenient way for each user or group of users.
- Standard reports are formed depending on the requirements of the legislation and the needs of the enterprise.
Established group and its organizational structure
When creating a staff group, the user only needs to specify the organizations in the hierarchy, which according to the personnel policy of the enterprise should be included in a single staffing group.
Organizational structure of the staff group supports as an arbitrary number of levels, and an arbitrary number of nested units. This approach allows us to form a holistic view of the company.
Each staff group maintains its staff list, which stores all the historical information on the staff units. For each staff unit, the validity period is indicated, if the staff unit continues to operate, and only its description changes (number of rates, salary, etc.) then the validity period is set for these indicators. This approach allows the user to view the status of the staff schedule for any date.
For budgetary enterprises, work is envisaged for the Unified Tariff System (UTS).
To manage the staffing, the following order documents are used: the reception of an employee, the transfer of an employee to another position, the dismissal, the extension of the term of the employment contract,
Managing the history of employee movements
One of the principles laid down in the system is the possibility of considering in time all the information ("history") on the main objects of accounting, which allows:
- Display staffing reports for a specific date.
- Fill in the logs with allowance for movements.
- Calculate the salary taking into account changes in the position.
- Analyze vacancies on a specific date.
- It is fast and convenient to receive information about all movements of an employee from the time of his employment.
Accounting of employees
The system allows you to maintain a detailed database of all employees of the organization.
The employee card contains the following sections:
- General information about the employee.
- Education and professional development.
- Military accounting information.
- Information about family members.
- Personal accounts.
- Work experience (length of service).
- Penalties / Promotions.
- Files (any documents related to the employee, including photos).
- Accounting of employees' working hours
- The system provides our clients with a choice of several work schedules for working hours.
- Daily maintenance of the time sheet in each division (input of hours and no shows).
- Monthly generation of time sheets (taking into account deviations):
- Hospital sheets.
- Study leave.
- Maternity leave.
- Business trips, etc.
The basis for conducting personnel records management is the management of orders. This principle is fully implemented in our system. The database of orders is conducted by types.
- The main types of orders for accounting personnel:
- Order (order) on the admission of the employee to work.
- Order (order) on the transfer of the employee to another job.
- Order (order) on granting leave to the employee.
- Order (order) on termination of the employment contract with the employee.
- Order (order) on the direction of the employee on a business trip.
- Order (order) on the promotion of the employee.
- Order (order) on recovery, etc.
Designed as a high-performance, integrated information management system for calculating wages. The module allows you to calculate and pay any types of payment that exist in the organization and are approved by law. The module "Salary" supports all types of deductions presented in the organization.
The module "Salary" gives users full control over the definition of rules for calculating any types of charges and deductions. The operative configuration of the module allows you to timely take into account changes in the legislation or the specifics of the work of the enterprise.
After calculating the salary, the relevant module processes will allow you to distribute the accrued salary, as well as print the notice of payment, the statements, settlement sheets and other necessary standard and custom reports.
The module "Payroll" is closely integrated with the modules "Home Book" and "Personnel Management".
The enterprise management system "Fido Business Suite" consists of interrelated software modules implemented in a three-tier architecture ("thin client").
The functioning of the system is provided by the operation and interaction of the following main components of the system:
- Main and standby database servers (operating in the replication or Standby mode), providing storage of all system data.
- One or several application servers (WEB-server), whose functions include the generation of visual forms of the user interface, the receipt and processing of information, control of the input data, their changes, as well as the implementation of the business logic of information processing and communication with the database server.
- Remote workstations for users, which do not require the installation of additional software, which allows you to quickly and without additional costs to organize, if necessary, new jobs.
Security and Protection of Information
In the system "Fido Business Suite" to ensure the protection of information from unauthorized access at the software level, the following functions are implemented:
If the user has hardware and software that provide the work with an electronic digital signature, the use of an electronic digital signature will be ensured in the procedures of user authentication in the system and in other necessary procedures
Advantages of the system:
- Single information space, which prevents duplication of data and eliminates the occurrence of errors in case of inconsistency of information;
- Ability to integrate with existing systems;
- Possibility of further expansion of the system by adding new modules;
- Unification of accounting in all divisions using a single chart of accounts;
- Ease of adjustment and adaptation of the system in accordance with the industry, organizational and production features of the company (company, enterprise, holding, association);
- High scalability (for functional use and performance);
- Deep data protection: from unauthorized access at the application and server protection level, at the level of customizable user roles and organization of access in accordance with their official authority;
- Adequate implementation technology